How to start SA/V 1.6 in debug|
In order to start the sav server in debug mode,|
- browse to the "config" directory
- open up the "Startup.ini" file and
- change the line "DebugMode=0" to "DebugMode=1" and
- restart the SA/V server.
The second way is using the GUI
- open the SA/V GUI.
- Click the "Setup" button in the "Home" menu. It will open up the configuration menu
- in that click the "server" button it will open up a window.
- In that window check the check box named "Debug Mode" and
- Save the changes by clicking the "Save" button.
The third way is using the command line
- type in the following java -cp ./;./jars/sljni.jar vipr -debug
All the three ways will work.