How do I see offending Hotfiles names on an OpenVMS System?|
Follow these steps:|
1. Make sure Hotfiles is up and running (see FAQ #186 and Knowledge Base entries #80 and #205).
2. Connect to the OpenVMS machine and start a Network Host Session.
3. Plot some Hotfiles variables that are showing data in an Area Plot.
4. Click the Event Scope (it's the crosshair on the Toolbox next to the
arrow) and an Event Scope box will appear.
5. On the "Scope" menu, make sure "Event Scope" is selected.
6. Make sure "Hot Files Names" is selected in the "Event Class" menu.
7. Return to the live plot and drag the mouse over the plot. Observe the
changing values in the Event Scope box. You'll see the names of the
offending Hotfiles in reverse-chronological order.
Cannot view the names of Hotfiles on an OpenVMS System.|
Event Scope needs to be changed for the session|